Definition and purpose of cookies
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file downloaded onto your computer on accessing certain webpages. Cookies allow a webpage, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the navigation habits of a user or their device and, depending on the information they contain and how the device is used, they can be used to recognise the user.
What kinds of cookies does this webpage use?
• Own cookies: These are cookies sent to the terminal device of the user from equipment or a domain managed by the webpage editor themselves and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: These are cookies sent to the terminal device of the user from equipment or a domain not managed by the webpage editor, but by another entity which processes the data obtained from them.
• Session cookies: These are cookies designed to gather and store data while the user is accessing a webpage.
• Persistent cookies: These are cookies in which the data remain stored in the terminal device and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, and which could range from a few minutes to several years.
• Analysis cookies: These are cookies processed either by ourselves or by third parties, which let us quantify the number of users and thus carry out measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this reason, your navigation on our webpage is analysed to improve our offering of products or services.
• Advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces which the editor may have included in a webpage, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, on the basis of criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the advertisements are shown.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces which the editor may have included in a webpage, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies hold information about the behaviour of the users, obtained through continuous observation of their habits of navigation, which allows a specific profile to be compiled for this to determine which advertisements are shown.
It is also possible that on visiting some webpage or opening some email where an advertisement or promotional offer for our products or services is published, that a cookie is thereby installed in your browser which helps us to subsequently display advertising related to the search you have carried out to you, and monitor our advertisements in relation, for example, to the number of times they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc.
Revocation and elimination of cookies
You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your machine by configuring the options in the browser installed on your device; in the event that you do not permit the installation of cookies in your browser, it is possible that you will not be able to access some of the sections of our websites.
You can visit the following links for further information about how to block cookies:
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet cookies -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser Help.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personalised Configuration. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser Help.
• Chrome: Configuration -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Configuration of content. For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser Help.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser Help
The purpose of the cookie is to study the audience and the behaviour of the user on the website, obtaining navigation information.
Third-party service providers
Provider name: Google Analytics
Cookie purpose: Audience study.
Description of cookie purpose: To obtain navigation information, measure and analyse the audience.