144 centres of consumption audited in the last year:
- €15,200,000 annual energy billing.
- 34,451 TOE/year of primary energy consumption, made up of:
- more than 127,700,000 kWh/year of electricity.
- more than 48,200,000 kWh/year of natural gas.
- more than 17,500,000 kWh/year of other fuels.
With the following results:
- Proven energy-saving measures which have entailed a reduction in energy consumption of more than 2,879 TOE/year of primary energy.
- Savings on energy bills of €1,460,000/year.
- 4,905,000 Kg-CO2/year reduction in emissions of greenhouse gases.
- Investments in required energy-saving measures of €4,670,000, with average periods of return of 4 years.
- Meat industries.
- Food industry.
- Agri-food industry.
- Plastics industry.
- Paper industry.
- Agricultural cooperatives.
- Logistics centres.
- Construction sector.
- Office buildings.
- Data centres.
- Teaching centres.
- Sales centres.
- Energy supply quality audits
- Building energy efficiency certificates
- Implantation of UNE-EN ISO 50001 energy management systems